Financial Aid is limited, but available to families in need. It is granted on a first come first served basis. If your family is in need of financial aid, please:
- Email our office with the request: FellowshipChristianSchools@gmail.com
- In your email, please provide your reason for needing financial aid, as well as the length of time you are in need of financial aid. You will be asked to provide supporting documents (these are listed in Step #3).
- Complete the Financial Aid Form
- Email the following documents for review:
- 2019 complete tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2018 complete tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2019 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s (If applicable)
- 2018 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s (If applicable)
- 2019 real estate assessment for your home (If applicable)
- 2018 real estate assessments for rental properties (If applicable)
If we do not receive all of the necessary documents, we will be unable to review your family’s circumstances and will not be able to grant financial aid. All documents must be turned in before a file is reviewed. You may apply for financial aid beginning January 1 (prior to each school year).